Information we collect
- We collect personal information directly from you and various sources in fair and legal ways
- The information we collect about you depends on our services for you, but may include your name, contact information, as well as information about your child(ren) include but not limited to name(s), birthday, school, medical information and interests.
- We only collect information that is required for, or related to, providing educational services and better understanding your needs.
- For online visitors, we may collect information such as your name, contact information, age of your child(ren) and your interested programs in order to provide services catering to personal preferences and to improve your experience.
How we use Personal Information
- We only use or disclose your personal information for the reasons it’s collected, for other purposes you consent to, or when it is required or allowed by law. This may include sharing personal information with teachers, with our staff or with our service providers. We will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization outside our group of companies.
- We may analyze your information to better understand your needs and what services and promotions may be of interest to you.
- We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or allowed by law.
- We aim to keep our records of your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
- We are committed to handling the personal information under our control with care.
- Students can register through email or in person.
- Please find all fees by clicking here.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- A full refund will be processed for cancellation due to personal reasons up to and including 10 business day before the day of the first class.
- Partial refund can be negotiated for cancellation due to personal reasons less than 10 business day before the day of the first class.
- Once a the registered course starts, no part of any amount paid to Countrice Education will be refunded for cancellation due to personal reasons.
- During the course period, there are no refunds or credits for “no-shows” or absence to any class due to personal reasons.
Alternations of Countrice Education programs:
- Countrice Education reserves the right to cancel classes at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, site issues, registrations, weather, or other issues beyond our control. Parents will be notified as soon as possible. And missing classes will be rearranged, or appropriate credits will be issued to students promptly.
- Students and parents will give consent to Countrice Education Inc. to publish or display their photograph or works after registration.
- The consent-of-releasing-photography-and-video form is enclosed in the registration form.
- In order to ensure quality of the class, students are not allowed to use cell phone during class. Countrice Education Inc. has the right to expel students at the third warning of using cell phones in class, in which case tuition fee will not be refunded.
- Countrice Education Behaviour and Discipline Policies
Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.